Week 19: Viking Studio 2017
Welcome back! This week we are going to start getting back in the swing of things.
- Complete the Viking Studio skill survey by today! We will revisit this at the end of the semester.
- Take a look at the Business plan job as this will be due Feb 13th.
- We have several Photography contest coming up in the month of March.
- We have our first student show coming up at the end of January.
- You will notice that you have a lot more jobs that are required this quarter, please begin those ASAP!
Demo’s This Week
- Butterfly Light and Tethering (Groups of 10 students)
TIPS and Tricks
Begin Quarter 3 Jobs
Creativity is very much like literacy. We take it for granted that nearly everybody can learn to read and write. If a person can’t read or write, you don’t assume this person is incapable of it, just that he or she hasn’t learned how to do it. The same is true of creativity. When people say they’re not creative, it’s often because they don’t know what’s involved or how creativity works in practice.
— Sir Ken Robinson / The Element