IMPORTANT DO THIS TODAY BEFORE YOU BEGIN ANY OTHER JOB. Watch today’s video and on your blog answer these questions: DUE @ THE END OF THE PERIOD MON 10/3
Copy and paste all questions to a post called : The Dilemma of Education
- What is your overall impression of the Video?
- Give me 4 points that are made that made you think, wonder, dislike.
- How is this class breaking the mold of traditional education? Or is it doing the same thing?
- Was there something from the video that you did not agree with? Why?
- What can we do to solve the Dilemma of Education, or does it need help?
- What does it mean to educate for the future?
When done buy this Grade My Dilemma of Education to let me know you finished
Visitor, now that things are rolling, I will name an Employee of the Week as well a Blog of the week each week. Congratulations to these employee’s!!
Blog of the Week: You have an awesome theme, your work is well documented, you site is organized and you have personalized it.
Employee of the Week: You have shown me some great images and work as well as effort. This is also reflected in your documentation.
Photo 1 Week 08 instructions
THIS WEEK: After reviewing the REQUIRED info (above) and watching today’s videos you may pick up where you left off last week.
- Start working on the required jobs.
- Upcoming Demo: A deeper look at the Camera (Choice)
- Shutter Speed Demo: with water balloons (Whole class outside) TBA
Use the Studio, enjoy your time. Experiment, Go outside, Use the Camera…..
Photo 2 Week 08 instructions
You have a job due each week make sure you see Creative Job page to see when they are due..
You should have or be working on the below items.
- Advanced Camera Controls
- Finding Inspiration (Other Photographers)
- FIX YOUR WEBSITES – MANY OF THEM LOOK TERRIBLE!
- First shots are due this Wed. 10/5
- If you are not taking pictures in class make sure you are working on your website as well as the Required jobs.
Each week you will have a new image due.