Visitor, DROP EVERYTHING AND DO THE RUSH JOB BELOW TODAY!!
- PHOTO 1 RUSH JOB I will not help you, you must help each other..as well as re watch video.
- PHOTO 2 RUSH JOB I will not help you, you must help each other..as well as re watch video.
NEW: If you would like to use a blog site from my westhighphoto blog please fill out this form.
NEW STUDENTS: Begin with the Orientation
You should have documented your work for Week 3 last week and it should have contained:
- A succinct description of your work that week.
- At least one image displaying your work from that week.
- At least one link to a third party source and details of what you learned there (Begins Week 5).
- At least one goal for the following week
- Internal links open in same tab/window
- External (and image) links open in new tab/window
By this Friday Sept 9th – You should know how to do the following.
- Know how to make posts on your website
- Know how to place Weekly VSD in the Weekly VSD category
- Know to structure your weekly VSD (see information above videos)
- Know where to find jobs for this quarter
- Know how to pay for things (Tardy, Self Assessment, Bathroom etc...)
- Know how to see your stats
- Know how to open and find Adobe Photoshop on your computer
- Know how to save images in Photoshop
- Know how to save images on your computer
- Know how to save images in your Google Drive folder
- Know how to share images or files from your Google Drive, Docs Folder
- Know how to add your website to your Viking Studio profile
- Know how to add an image to your website
- Know how to link to things on your website
- Know how to share links from your website
- Know how to ask for help and help others
- Know how to check messages from the Boss
- Know how to change your screen name
- videoKnow how to change your theme on your website
- Know how to create menus on your website
Complete all jobs from the Workshop this week (on the Q1 Workshop page)
- Play around with the camera simulator and learn how to use the camera controls. Then practice with the camera in the classroom. Come see me for a camera.